Currencies: 
Hello Sign In    New Account
 

Carefully selected Made in China Wholesale Cat.3 Polar Vision Sun Glasses Acetate Unisex TAC Polarized Sunglasses

Carefully selected Made in China Wholesale Cat.3 Polar Vision Sun Glasses Acetate Unisex TAC Polarized Sunglasses

  • Price: NZD 48
  • Model: Sunglass 6634
  • 853 Units in Stock
Add to Cart:


Brand Name: OK EYEWEAR
Model Number: Sunglass 6634
Style: Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material: nylon polarized
Frame Material: metal & acatate
Age: Women
Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized
Frame Color: Crystal, gold&black
Model number: Sunglass 6634
Origin: Shenzhen, China
Frame Colour: Black, Crystal,Tortoise
Logo: Customer logo is warmly welcome
MOQ: 300pcs/model
Delivery time: 65-80 days after deposite
Payment terms: 40% deposit,the rest 60% shoud be paid before shippment
Port: Shenzhen/Hongkong
Design: Trendy OEM or ODM
Lenses Color: Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, Purple, Red, Smoke, Yellow, cat 3 uv400


Write Review


Review Rating: *
Your Name: *
Your Email: *
Review Title: *
Identifying Code: *
Your review*:

NOTE: HTML tags are not allowed.
NOTE: Reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed
Contact Us
* Required information

*
*